Call to NCAA member artists for the 2019 Juried Art Show!!
Dates for this year’s event is June 5th – June 27th at the Donald W. Nixon Centre for the Performing & Visual Arts
Awards Reception is Tuesday, June 18, 6:00PM – 8:00PM
See the Show Prospectus HERE
See the Artist Application HERE
- Only NCAA members in good standing are eligible for entry.
- 2D and 3D artwork will be considered for entry into the exhibit.
- Submitted artwork must be original in concept and design and suitable for viewing by any audience.
- Artwork must have been completed within the last four years.
- “Prints” are not eligible for entry. Artwork must remain in the exhibit until Friday, June 28, 2019
- Artists may not substitute another work for an accepted work or withdraw accepted work. Title and price will not be changed after submission.
- All entries must be professionally framed or displayed. (No white frames, PLEASE!) Gallery wrap of less than 3/4 inches will not be accepted.
- Juror and/or committee reserve the right of refusal if accepted artwork is not what was represented in the photograph, or in the case of 2D artwork, does not meet the framing requirements.